Angie Grainger is a CPA/PFS, CFP®, speaker, author, and CEO of Money Finder Inc, a company devoted to helping business owners find the money to start living their best life…now. She is committed to removing money excuses to have the freedom to make a bigger impact with what’s meaningful. She is also the author of at least 12 different books devoted to helping people find wealth and financial freedom. Angie is also the founder of Better Life Taxes & Advisers, Inc. and the Extraordinary Business Academy.
Angie has over 25 years of experience as a financial expert with a Masters Degree in Tax & Financial Planning and is working toward her Doctorate in Business. She is able to combine her unique experiences to uncover the truth of what the “numbers are saying” and help others take direct action toward change. In her spare time, Angie practices the discipline of martial arts with her 2nd degree black belt in Karate. She currently resides in Southern California.
- Certified Public Accountant
- CPA Exclusive – Personal Financial Specialist
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Certified Joint Venture/Strategic Alliance Specialist
- Certified Behavior & Motivators Trainer
- Certified Money Coach
- Doctorate in Business – Marketing (in process)
- Master’s Degree, Tax & Financial Planning, GGU
- Author, Wisdom of Wealth and The Joneses are BROKE!
- Founder, DKA International, Inc., CFO/Social Impact Consulting Firm
- Past Chair, CalCPA’s Personal Financial Planning Committee
- Past Chair, CalCPA’s State Financial Literacy Committee
- Tax Manager, Moss Adams, LLP
- VP and Managing Director of Financial Planning, Exchange Bank Wealth Management
- Social Impact Chief Financial Officer
About Media Grid
Angie really understands the value of knowing your numbers. I’ve never met a CPA who does what she does to help entrepreneurs get a hold of their money and stay focused on achieving their dreams.
-Daven Michaels, New York Times best-selling author, and founder of 123Employee